By Mike Walsh
What makes an idea harmful is frequently no longer quite a bit the assumption itself because the troubling questions that it increases. questions on the character of fact, authority, society, and the bounds among fact and heresy.
Global futurist and innovation professional Mike Walsh provides 88 medical breakthroughs, rising applied sciences and disruptive company types - all with the capability to shake the rules of the realm we know.
- What if lets layout smarter, fitter people?
- What if lets construct issues one atom at a time?
- What if medication used to be customized for our distinctive genetic code?
- What if there has been no such factor as privacy?
- What if shall we re-program nature?
- What if the way forward for the internet was once within the rising world?
- What if shall we reverse-engineer the human brain?
- What if businesses had no bosses or titles?
Each of the information are concisely defined in one web page, with references to the most recent case stories and examine, in addition to a few important ‘mind grenade’ inquiries to advised additional discussion.
Fully illustrated with a customized typographic alphabet and unique black and white pictures - The Dictionary of harmful rules is the basic spouse for any chief who desires to comprehend what it's going to take to outlive and thrive within the close to future.